Offshore oil and gas companies
Installation and maintenance works in an oil and gas offshore environment can be extremely challenging. The environmental conditions, as well as access to most locations, are quite different to onshore locations. Conbit understands these challenges. Conbit has been working for oil and gas companies for more than a decade and can analyse project and operational risks and take appropriate measures.
Offshore installation and maintenance operations are Conbit’s speciality, especially when lifting or heavy-load handling is involved. Conbit execute such operations at difficult-to-access locations such as below or between decks or high on the stack. By means of special equipment and well-trained crews, Conbit successfully executes the most challenging projects.
Conbit has executed offshore projects all over the world and is familiar with the special logistics procedures some countries demand before equipment or crew is allowed in. Whenever necessary, we work with local partners to facilitate projects in this regard.
For the oil and gas market, Conbit provide services including:
- Installation of offshore oil and gas modules
- Maintenance on oil and gas platforms or FPSO’s
- Replacement of offshore modules
- Inspections, lifetime extension analysis, recertification of platforms
- Decommissioning of modules
- Decommissioning preparations for heavy lift
- Decommissioning lift analysis
- Structural engineering design