Conbit is specialised in engineering, installation and maintenance operations on all kinds of towers and stacks at petrochemical plants. Also, Conbit offers lifting services such as lifting plans and lifting equipment.
Conbit is specialised in working on high vertical structures. As our staff have worked on stacks all over the world, Conbit has accumulated a wealth of know-how on retractable and regular stacks. Our people have executed complete stack overhauls and constructed entire new stacks. We also execute flare-tip replacement, maintenance and repair operations. With our structural engineering know-how and special lifting experience we have redesigned and supplied a variety of retractable systems. We have a wide range of equipment available for executing your retractable flare-stack project.
Guy-wired structures must be frequently checked to ensure that the wires do not slacken to the point where their tension is insufficient. Conbit engineers analyse existing or new guy-wired structures to determine their tensioning needs. The results are then used by our crews to tension the guy wires.
Heavy-load handling on petrochemical plants requires extensive engineering design and preparations. Conbit is the right partner for design and preparations, including project-specific load-handling plans and all structural calculations.
Conbit provides the following services to petrochemical industries:
- Flare-stack design, delivery, installation and maintenance
- Flare-tip replacement
- Retractable flare stacks
- Retractable flare-stack equipment inspection
- Retractable flare-stack equipment supply
- Lifting plans and procedures for special lifting
- Lifting equipment
- Skidding of heavy modules
- Upending of heavy modules
- Guy-wire-supported towers, chimneys and stacks
- Guy-wire design and structural analysis
- Guy-wire maintenance and inspection plans
- Guy-wire inspection and maintenance